Monday, August 24, 2009

Movie, movie and movie

Movie again... i thnk my blog is quite boring now.
Nothing fun up here...sorry...
life's bored now..i need a rescue


The Proposal 假结婚



Another love movie showing recently..
how a woman make a proposal to the man.
have a lot of fun in this movie. laugh till u LOL..

must watched :


District 9 第九区

Hmm.. a lot of people said that district 9 is nice movie,
but for me , i dont thnk so...
may i don't like the aliens look in movie.

must watched :


UP 飞屋环游记




This year a lot of 3D movies from Disney Pixar animation.
Actually i wish to watched tis in 3D. someone told me that if watched in 3D, will less of touching.
so better choose in normal movie..Sad..
the second pic is my dream...fly house.
I just can said " this is best"

must watched :


Laughing Gor 之 变节


This movie a story about young laughing gor how to start his life become gangster.
This movie contain a lot of best actor like Anthony Wong, Francis Ng...bla bla bla
I like laughing gor which by Michael Tse, since last time he also show is drama of TVB.
A lot of part in this movie is great..

must watched :

No comments: